Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Fun Day ends in tragedy....for me

Yesterday was Ruthann's 9th birthday and to celebrate mom took Miriam, Ruthann, Hannah (Ruthann's best friend) and I out.


We went to Johnny Rockets for lunch where the staff danced to "respect" and other old awesome songs.


Then off to roller-skating. We all had fun....and that's when it happened. A little girl fell in front of me and I swerved to avoid running into her. I did but I fell, landing on my elbow and wrist. Miriam and a nice guy came and helped me up. I felt fine but when we left my elbow was hurting really bad. Soon I could barely move my elbow. Mom got me a sling at CVS and we went home. Today after church mom took me to Patient First. The doctors took an x-ray of my elbow and found out that there is a fracture in it. So I broke my elbow.....







5 comments:

  1. I hope your arm feels better!

    I like your blog!

    Elisabeth

    P.S. I am using Matthews account :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who were we saying was the "cripple?"

    I hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Fail. Im not crippled. Ok.....ok I kinda am BUT not as bad as you were. Cripple. Hehehe. I'm a whole let better. We found out I only sprained my wrist and elbow (which though, is worse than breaking it). I should be out of my brace and sling in a week or two

      Delete
    2. Yeah, yeah... I was not that badly cripple! I could pick up a lot of speed on those things :P That's good... Bummer, I only have a week or two to give you a hard time :)

      Delete