Monday, January 13, 2014

College and growing up

Well it's a new year and I'm already facing decisions. I graduate in June, which is scary, so I have to start thinking about the future. So college. Yep I'll be attending college...somewhere. I have two options. I can go to Virginia Western Community College and stay with my sister an her family while I attend or I can go to Grayson Community College. But GCC is in Texas. See, my grandma who lives in Texas called my mom and told her that she is lonely an wants me to come live with her and attend GCC. So I am seriously considering it. It's a lot to think about. I'd be perusing theatre/acting (no surprise there right? :)) and could transfer to a different school after two years if I wanted to. I've been spending a lot of time in prayer before God asking him to reveal his will to me and I'd appreciate your prayers as well. So yeah. That's my life right now. Plus I'm studying for the SATs as well...not that fun at all :) oh well! Grin and bear it right? Ta tah! (This picture is very educational lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment