Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Driving School Here I Come!

So today my dad signed me up for driving school! I've been driving for a long time but this will let me get my license by the end of March. I am very excited and a tiny bit scared at the same time. I am so used to driving with my mom or dad in the 12 passenger van that I am not sure what it will feel like driving without her. But I am positive that I will be perfectly fine. My best friend who is a year younger than me just got her license so I am totally ready to get mine! Wish me luck! :) and all those who will be driving on the road with me :p

6 comments:

  1. Either yay or yikes, not sure yet XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OI! I am a good driver!! hey, I heard you took the SATs with Rebecca Skelton!

      Delete
  2. Sure, sure, that's what they all say (JK). Noah got his today, now that's kinda scary XD

    Indeed I did! Have you taken them yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plus... Benedict Cumberbatch is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woah! Noah got his license?! Wow! No I haven't. I'm taking them in May. yes he is :)

      Delete
  4. Yes, he did... crazy, right! We were out driving around, and I'm still alive... that says something. Oh, neat! Where are you taking them?

    ReplyDelete