Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Showers!!!

Well, showers is kind of a understatement....its been pouring on and off for three days and is supposed to continue doing so.....which is fine by me because I LOVE rain! But here we go...a post on what I've been up to in the month of April! (Can you believe its already April people?!)

Well today I took my English Placement test and tested out!!!!!!!!!!! (Meaning I did really good:)) But lets back up to early this month!

My lil sis, Miriam turned sweet 16 on the 16th and my older sis, Beth turned 23 on the 17th! So Happy birthday to them!!!!!!!!

Don't know when we took this...but I look terrible! 

My aunt and her daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter came over for dinner because they are now living in Texas!!!!So we had a farewell dinner with them! I miss them, but they moved to the exact town I'll be moving to in August! :) 





                                            My crazy brother, Johnny came over for dinner one night!



Then last week my family went and saw an amazing band called "Nickel Creek".

My family! 

My daddy and I



The band! 



Miriam and I :) Love her! 
Well that is it for April! Have a Great May!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment