1. Who introduced you to Tolkien's stories? My family, I kinda grew up with them
2. How old were you when you first ventured into Middle Earth? 8 :)
3. Did you read the books first, or see movie versions first? BOOKS! You should always read the books first!
4. A dragon or a balrog -- which would you rather fight? ummmm, wow this is hard....I would have to say a Balrog
5. Who are three of your favorite characters? (Feel free to elaborate on why.) Pippin, because we are a lot a like. We love to eat and laugh and just be fools. He's my favorite character. My second would have to be Frodo, he goes through so much and is willing to do it. He wants to protect his friends in any way possible and is willing to die for them. My third favorite is Boromir, not many people like him because he tried to take the ring from Frodo. But he was just being human, and wanted to protect those he loved. We would all probably try to take the ring if we thought we could save our city and the ones we love. But Boromir is a good man, He realizes his mistake and tries to make up for it, and he does. He dies protecting two young hobbits and redeems himself in the end. So Pippin, Frodo and Boromir are my 3 favorite characters from LOTR
6. Have you ever dressed up like a Tolkien character? Yes :) I dressed up as Arwen to go see the Desolation of Smaug.
7. If someone asks you to go on adventure, how do you respond? Coming!!!!!
8. Have you read any of the "history of Middle Earth" books? Yes, I believe I have read 4 or so of them and I want to read the rest
9. Would you rather drink a bowl of Ent Draught or a glass of Old Winyards? A glass of Old Winyards
10. List up to ten of your favorite lines/quotes from the books or movies.
Oh this is going to be fun! um, #1, "Don't be hasty" #2 "I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone" #3 "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places: but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief , it grows perhaps the greater" #4 "I would have followed you, my brother... My captain... My king" #5 “A hunted man sometimes wearies of distrust and longs for friendship.” #6 "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.” #7 "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." #8 "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." #9 "It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered, full of darkness and danger they were. Sometimes you didn’t want to know the end, because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when there’s so much bad that had happened? But in the end it’s only a passing thing, this shadow; even darkness must pass" #10 "Not all those who wander are lost."
Well those are my answers!!! Head over to this Awesome blog and check out the party!!!